State-of-the-art dental technology
We use the latest dental technology and amenities to increase your comfort and improve our ability to effectively treat you.
We want you to feel at home.
- Complimentary Wifi
- Coffee and Refreshment Bar
- Ceiling Mounted LED TV
- Noise cancellation headphones
- Neck Pillows and Warm Blankets
3D Conebeam X-Rays
We have 3D Cone Beam Diagnostic Technology, allowing us to understand your existing bone mass better. You should never get a dental implant without having a 3D image completed first!
The advantages of 3D X-rays include:
- High-resolution 3D imaging: CBCT provides detailed and high-resolution 3D images of the scanned area, allowing for better visualization and analysis of anatomical structures.
- Quick and non-invasive: CBCT scans can be performed relatively quickly and are non-invasive. This makes them more convenient and comfortable for patients compared to other imaging techniques.
- Lower radiation exposure: CBCT uses a lower radiation dose compared to traditional CT scans, making it a safer option, especially for repeated imaging or younger patients.
- Better diagnosis: It helps in precise diagnosis, treatment planning, and evaluation of treatment outcomes.
- Accurate measurements: CBCT allows for accurate measurements of structures such as teeth, bones, and soft tissues, facilitating better treatment planning and surgical procedures
- Cost-effective: CBCT imaging can be more cost-effective compared to other imaging techniques such as MRI or traditional CT scans, making it accessible in many healthcare settings.
- Real-time imaging: CBCT offers real-time imaging, which means it can capture dynamic processes and visualize changes occurring during procedures such as guided surgeries or visualization of joint movements.
Less Radiation, better images.
Low Radiation Digital X-rays use 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems. We are not only able to reduce your exposure to radiation but also increase the diagnostic proficiency. In addition to increased diagnostics, we reduce the amount of harmful chemicals and other waste materials associated with traditional X-ray technology.
See what we see.
Intraoral cameras allow you to see up close what is happening in your mouth. The intraoral camera is a lightweight, stylish tool which can be used in order to take quality color pictures of your teeth and gums and other parts of your mouth if necessary.
3M True Definition Scanner
No more gooey impression material. No more gagging. We precisely scan your teeth with a digital “wand” to deliver to you orthodontic retainers, crowns & bridges. The future of dentistry is here.
Picasso Lite® Soft Tissue Laser
Laser therapy is a more gentle, and accurate way of removing damaged, excessive, or potentially infected gum tissue. Using the laser allows our patients to heal faster and get back to their normal activities.
VELscope® Oral Cancer Detection System
The Velscope aids us in identifying oral cancer, pre-cancerous legions and other abnormalities in the mouth. Using fluorescent and white light, it detects abnormalities that the naked eye cannot.
STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System®
There is no longer any need to numb your whole mouth and gums with local anesthesia! This advanced system delivers anesthesia only to the tooth that we will be treating.