Straighten Your Smile with Traditional Braces!
We are proud to offer Orthodontic Braces
Straighten Your Smile with Braces!
We are pleased to offer a variety of Orthodontic Services and braces to our patients.
We are proud to offer orthodontic treatment for both children and adults.
Orthodontics for Children
Children should see an Dentist who specializes in Orthodontics by age 7 to advise if orthodontic treatment is required and it is the best time for that patient to be treated. The first permanent molars and incisors have usually come in by that time and crossbites, crowding, and other problems can be evaluated. Early treatment can simplify later treatment.
Orthodontics for Adults
Are you unhappy with your smile?
Do you rarely smile in photographs?
Orthodontic treatment as an adult can dramatically improve your personal appearance, self-esteem, and your health. Crooked teeth and a bad bite can contribute to gum disease and bone loss, tooth decay, abnormal wear, headaches and TMJ pain.
New techniques and bands and wires that are nearly invisible reduce discomfort levels, and may shorten treatment time. During the initial consultation, we will discuss the best possible treatments for your individual needs. During the initial examination, we can outline the treatment plan, time of treatment expected and the approximate cost.
Call us today to see how we can help you straighten your smile!
More About Traditional Braces
Traditional braces are a type of orthodontic appliance that is used to straighten teeth. They are made of metal brackets bonded to your teeth and a wire running through the brackets. The wire applies pressure to the teeth, gradually moving them into alignment.
Traditional braces have been used to straighten teeth for many years and are still one of the most effective orthodontic treatment methods. They are also relatively affordable, which makes them a good option for many people.
Benefits of traditional braces:
- Effective: Traditional braces are very effective at straightening teeth. They can be used to correct various orthodontic problems, including crooked teeth, crowded teeth, and overbites.
- Affordable: Traditional braces are relatively affordable, especially compared to other orthodontic appliance types, such as clear aligners.
- Durable: Traditional braces are very durable and can last for many years. This means that you only have to go through the treatment process once, and you won't have to worry about your teeth shifting back out of alignment.
- Reliable: Traditional braces are a reliable method of orthodontic treatment. They have been used for many years, and there is a lot of research to support their effectiveness.
Drawbacks of traditional braces:
- Visible: Traditional braces are visible, which can be a drawback for some people. However, many different types of braces are now available, including clear braces and ceramic braces, which are less noticeable.
- Time-consuming: Traditional braces can take a few years to complete treatment. However, the length of treatment time will vary depending on the severity of your orthodontic problems.
- May cause discomfort: Traditional braces can cause some discomfort, especially in the early stages of treatment. However, the discomfort is usually mild and goes away on its own.
If you are considering traditional braces, talk to your dentist to learn more about your options and to get an estimate of the cost.
Here are some additional benefits of traditional braces:
- They can help to improve your bite.
- They can protect your teeth from further damage.
- They can make your teeth look whiter.
- They can make your teeth look straighter.
If you are looking for a way to straighten your teeth, traditional braces may be a good option for you. They are a safe and effective way to achieve a beautiful, natural-looking smile.