At Vibrant Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry – the office of Dr. Chea Rainford – we believe that by providing comprehensive and progressive dentistry we can transform our patients’ smiles and positively affect their energy, wellness and confidence in their everyday lives.
Vibrant Smiles lead to Vibrant Lives!
Comprehensive General & Preventative Dentistry for the Whole Family
Regular visits to our office ensure that your teeth and mouth remain as healthy as possible. We give thorough dental examinations to all of our patients, whether it is their first visit or one of many. We strive to help you maintain a truly excellent level of oral health for the rest of your life.
Our dental services are designed for the entire family, and we are proud to treat kids as well! We make all children feel comfortable in our office and make sure that they have fun at the same time!
Mableton Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
We provide a range of Cosmetic and Restorative services to help you maintain, enhance and rejuvenate your beautiful smile. Dr. Rainford and his dental team are trained to provide Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Lumineers®, Snap on Smile®, Cosmetic Bonding, Dental Implants, Bridges, Complete and Partial Dentures, Implants, and Root Canals.
Orthodontic Treatments to Straighten Your Smile
We offer both traditional metal and clear, virtually invisible aligners to straighten your teeth called ClearCorrect™ Invisible Teeth Alignment. We specialize in orthodontic treatment for both adults and children.
A One-Doctor Practice
These days when you visit some dental offices, you never know which dentist you are going to see. Dr. Rainford is the primary dentist in his office and administers all patient dental care. His warm, friendly, caring and personal approach will keep you and your family smiling!
Safe & Clean
It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
Dental Technology to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- 3M True Definition Digital Scanner: No more gooey impression material. No more gagging. We precisely scan your teeth with a digital “wand” to deliver to you orthodontic retainers, crowns & bridges. The future of dentistry is here.
- Nitrous Oxide: Or “laughing gas,” provides patients with a mild form of anxiolysis during dental treatments.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: You no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
- Picasso Lite® Soft Tissue Laser: Laser therapy is a more gentle, and accurate way of removing damaged, excessive or potentially infected gum tissue. Using the laser allows our patients to heal faster and get back to their normal activities.
- VELscope® Oral Cancer Detection System: The Velscope aids us in identifying oral cancer, pre-cancerous legions and other abnormalities in the mouth. Using fluorescent and white light, it detects abnormalities that the naked eye cannot.
- STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System®: There is no longer any need to numb your whole mouth and gums with local anesthesia! This advanced system delivers anesthesia only to the tooth that we will be treating.
- Lumineers®: With no shots and no drilling, Lumineers are virtually pain-free way to get a beautiful smile. Lumineers are digitally designed to be ultra-thin (about as thin as a contact lens), so they can be applied seamlessly over your teeth to deliver a natural looking smile.
- Intraoral Camera: See inside your mouth just as we do. The camera helps us educate you about what is going on in our mouth and how we can treat you and improve your oral health and your appearance.
- Snap on Smile®: An affordable, non-invasive, and completely reversible treatment option for stained, chipped, crooked, missing, or spaced teeth. In just a few dental visits you can have a beautiful smile ready to snap on!
- ClearCorrect™ Invisible Teeth Alignment: These alternatives to metal braces can straighten your teeth using virtually invisible aligners that can be removed while eating.
- Zoom! In-Office Teeth Whitening: This light activated technology can get your teeth 2-8 shades whiter in about one hour, with very little sensitivity!
- High Powered Telescopic Loupes: These powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
“Five Star” Patient Experience
We believe that every patient who comes through our door deserves “VIP Treatment.” When you will arrive you will be greeted warmly, and you quickly see that every team member at our practice has your comfort, convenience and personal care as their top priority.
Our new office was built from the ground up with your comfort and convenience in mind. All of our treatment rooms have comfortable chairs combined with an overall ambiance to make you feel relaxed on your visit. Our office also features amenities such as complimentary Wifi, a complimentary coffee and refreshment bar, ceiling mounted LED televisions in every operatory, noise cancellation headphones, neck pillows and warm blankets for your enjoyment.
Convenience for the Whole Family
Based in Mableton, Georgia, we are located on Floyd Road off of US 78 in Mableton, and are convenient to Austell, Smyrna and all of West Cobb. Our location features free parking and is handicap accessible. We are pleased to offer appointments before or after school and work! We serve children and adults of all ages, and it is not uncommon for parents and children to come in for appointments at the same time.
Text & Email Appointment Reminders
For those who prefer the convenience of receiving appointment reminders via text and email, we offer this automated option.
Traditional insurance is welcome and accepted at our practice, and we are in-network with several insurance providers. As a courtesy, we will gladly file all insurance claims on your behalf. We accept Visa and MasterCard, and offer patient financing through CareCredit®.